Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: One last MCM question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Question

    Do dolls accessories count as outfits? So like, if I get say, Kit's typewriter, can I still get her b-day outfit?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Momtoatrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, accessories do not acount as outfits. I will also say that the limit on outfits really depends on the cashier you get. I have inadvertantly (didn't swap out with shopping partners correctly) gone through the line with over the "limit" in outfits and nothign was said. Now, it was not a huge "over the limit" amount - maybe one. Also, the cashiers often don't know which outfit belongs to which doll. HTH!

    Jennifer

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Muchas gracias!! my group also has two "extra tickets" at 11, that we picked up CHEAP. I'm talking, five bucks for the pair. We're using them in case we have issues with limits, so if I run into any of you there, and you want me to grab something that you were over the limit on, just find me. (I'm going to wear a red tank top and blue jeans...I have REALLY long reddish hair, probably easier to find me that way, lol, oh, and my mom looks like Courtney Cox Arquette, come over and say hi!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •